Beau Johnson's List Collection - Things I have witnessed in Los Angeles
Things I have witnessed in Los Angeles
– A guy jumping out of a helicopter while riding a snowboard, and the helicopter exploding as he jumped out of it.
– A gang member spray painting his gang's 'tag' on a corpse as if the corpse was just part of the wall.
– A palm tree on fire
– A police officer robbing a 7–11 while laughing and throwing 'cheetohs' in the face of the clerk as if to say "What are you gonna do about it?!"
– Axl Rose asleep on my couch
– The mayor getting a tomato thrown at him from a Rolls Royce driving by.
– Hats with bad words embroidered on them
– An investment banker eating a cheeseburger in MacArthur Park in the middle of the night.
– Morrissey at the Cat and Fiddle enjoying 'chips' and beer whilst casually singing songs to the company of a small audience who claps politely.
– A Lamborghini wrapped around a telephone pole
– Eco green yoga vegan restaurants
Published April 6th, 2011
← Back to Index